Well, it's been quite a while, and it's been over a week of investigation into this case of the Connecticut black op shooting. What I've found so far is pretty much the most bizarre case I've ever sleuthed. No revealed physical evidence, inconsistent to nonexistent eyewitness reports, no security footage, no amateur video or camera footage uploaded, and a seemingly bloodless and mayhem-free crime scene. The official story narrative is ever changing along with the weapons involved, and a constructed bad-jacket backstory on the 'lone nutter' shooter highly reminiscent of one they did on Lee Harvey Oswald.
Diligence is rewarded, and through my examinations of this case, I've uncovered a very strong person of interest and possible second suspect in these shootings. A suspect who very well may have furnished the primary .223 calibre murder weapon, and may either be a cut-out, or another gunman in the op.
I can affirm that this case is an exact replay of the Dunblane massacre and subsequent UK disarmament campaign. They executed the same thing black op in Australia with the Port Arthur shooting spree that psychologically manipulated the Aussies to give up their guns. This school shooting has every thing to do with a black op run to replay the massacres at Port Arthur Australia, Dunblane Scotland and Hungerford England. The aftermath of which produced in the UK, an opportunistic Snowdrop Campaign which led to government imposition of draconian gun ban laws and disarmament of the citizenry. Learn from these two bitter lessons US masses, and don't fall for the PSYOP. Keep your guns and defend your freedom and families from an ever encroaching tyranny. 2013 will bring austerity and ramped up fascism to the shores of America, and the last thing the self-imposed rulers want is an armed populace to contend with. Bullies never assault the armed or those who will fight back, they also never acquiesce once they secure a victim until they are confronted and soundly routed.
No one's grief accompanied by government sponsored media propaganda and hysterical rhetoric, should ever manipulate the masses into submitting to banning or the turning in their arms. No deceptive abrogation of constitutional rights should ever supersede the masses ability to defend themselves from crime and criminals, or a tyrannical government bent on wholesale plunder, gangster operations and enslavement.
"The media can play a vital part in campaigning, but are unlikely to achieve much without sustained public support. Without additional and novel elements to the campaign stories some newspaper editors appear to have a finite interest and grow tired of the issues, while others blur the issues by focusing too much on personal stories. But personal stories are important if interest is to be maintained and that is one reason why the involvement of the families of the victims was a key element in the gun control campaign. Many of us sacrificed some of our own privacy to further the cause of gun control."
— Dr. Mick North, Gun Control Network, United Kingdom in a paper entitled "After Dunblane: Gun Control in the United Kingdom 1996 - 2001"
The above clearly outlines a blueprint-like strategy to be used to secure gun disarmament laws in the UK and beyond by the UK Gun Control Network and Snowdrop Campaign.
In the US, the crocodile tears of a president lamenting the deaths of children is nothing short of vile hypocrisy, especially from a man who callously orders drone strikes which have so far killed 168 innocent children in Pakistan alone. Synthetic emotive psychopathy from the leader of a country that also refuses to ratify by signature, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. 193 countries at the UN have signed, ratified and accepted this 1993 human rights treaty except for Somalia, Sudan and the United States.
There are only two reasons that masses of children are targeted murderously, and one is for reasons of black ops terrorism. The other, is due to the assailant(s) committing a psychological terrorist attack, designed to calculatingly inflict maximum pain and horror. Violence against children usually means that the perpetrator of that violence were themselves either sexually, mentally or physically assaulted repeatedly. It was reported that Nancy Lanza was shot four times in the face by Adam Lanza before his alleged 'lone nutter' killing spree. If that was the case, the level of overkill used on the mother, reveals some deep and personal outrage he had for her. Or, made to look that way by operatives involved who terminated her.
If this was run as a classic black op, it would consist of a three-four person team with a recon/spotter, two wetwork operatives and a driver with a police/fire scanner coordinating the mission and warning of law-enforcement encroachment. If Adam Lanza was involved at all, it was as him playing out a programmed 'Call of Duty' gaming fantasy, only to be put down and left as a very convenient, very dead patsy. Either that, or he was just a scapegoat patsy and black ops mercs killed him and dumped his body at the school during the mayhem.
At the conclusion of the killing spree in Dublane, shooter and "lone nutter" Thomas Hamilton, allegedly committed suicide with not one, but two head shots from a .357 Magnum! According to information that came to light after the Cullen Inquiry, Thomas Hamilton died from two bullet wounds fired into the roof of his mouth, one bullet exiting above the left ear, and another through the top of his head. This evidence clearly points to at least one other shooter/handler on site and a covert black op behind it all.
* Below are many of the facts I've collected, often in the sequence I collected them. So bear this in mind that as you read to the end, there are updates to earlier reported information.
The facts so far:
Suspect One: Adam Lanza (20 years-old)
• Suspect found dead of alleged "self-inflicted" gun shot, wearing all-black, a mask and bullet-proof body armour.
• Again, the perp was found to have been wearing some type of mask. Why? If he was going to kill himself anyway? Masks are used for those planning some sort of escape later, or to evade identification. Now (15-12-12), police spokesman, Lt. J. Paul Vance stated that Adam Lanza forced his way into the school. I don't believe it happened this way, because they refuse to show the front door of the school at all. Also the first responders and police had to break windows to get inside the school. If the front door had been blasted away, why not enter that way?
• Judging from the length of time it took for the police to report how the perpetrator gained entry, and how they first reported erroneously that Adam was buzzed in, I do not believe the story they are stating that he walked up and shot through the glass with 6 rounds of rifle ammo. I believe that instead, the electronic security of the door was tripped and the element of surprise used by the perpetrators.
• Why did Nancy Lanza own so many weapons? It has been reported by family-friend Dan Holmes, that Nancy was an avid collector who often went target shooting with her children.
• 16-12-12 ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez said his agency "has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature." Several local gun ranges corroborated that fact as well.
• Weapons recovered consisted of one - Glock 9mm pistol (17 round magazine), one - Sig Sauer P226 9mm pistol (15 round magazine), and a Remington Bushmaster .223 calibre semi-auto rifle (30 + round magazine). Also allegedly recovered at unknown locations were a Henry repeating rifle, an Enfield rifle and a shotgun. A NY Daily News article on 14/12/12 corroborated that the Glock 9mm pistol, Sig Sauer P226 9mm pistol, and Bushmaster .223 calibre semi-auto rifle, were indeed the weapons owned by Nancy Lanza. The Daily News even goes as far as to actually state "Weapons used by Adam Lanza, 20, alleged shooter in Sandy Hook elementary school rampage" complete with an image of all three. There is no mention at all of any Glock 10mm which Adam Lanza was suicided with.
• Approximately 100 rounds were reported fired in the killing spree. Lanza was said to have only used the pistols, as the Remington semi-auto rifle allegedly remained in the trunk during the killings. To accomplish the expenditure of that many rounds with handguns, Lanza would have to have reloaded each weapon at least once.
• According to Reuters (15-12-12), Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver stated that the gunman in the school shooting used a rifle and the victims were shot multiple times from 3 to 11 times. Since the police claim the rifle was still in the trunk of Adam Lanza's mother's car, how could it have been used as the primary weapon? Unless of course, there were multiple shooters involved and they need to place that weapon inside the school to fit the morphing narrative.
• Nancy Jean Lanza sued Peter John Lanza for divorce on November 24, 2008 -- three days before Thanksgiving, Connecticut court records show. The divorce was finalised in September of 2009.
• During the slaughter, the school's intercom was turned on, something that would only be done by professionals, or persons trained in their tactics. The use of which is to instil chaos and terror, confuse amount of shots fired as well as direction. No school personnel would leave that equipment on deliberately, as it would only terrify the children and teachers and cause hysteria.
• According to the police dispatcher on the day of the shooting spree, an unidentified teacher called into 911, and detailed that he saw two shadows running past the gym towards the back of the school. The only male teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School was 25 year-old Ted Varga, so therefore it had to have been he who made the call.
• It was reported that school custodian Kevin J. Anzellotti ran through the school halls warning school staff and students, and checking that all the doors were locked from the inside. School staffer Shari Thornburg said that Anzelotti was also heard yelling at a gunman inside the school to "Put the gun down! Put the gun down". What this tells us is that Kevin Anzelotti actually saw one of the shooters and no one is interviewing him at all about what he witnessed.
• On 14/12/12 11:09 AM Danbury Police reported over their scanners that they were on the lookout for a PURPLE or MAROON VAN in connection with the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Radio dispatch further relayed, "Two occupants with possible ski masks that may be involved with this incident. Exit 8 heading down Stoney Hill towards the center". At 11:10 dispatch continued "They may be involved with this incident. Also we are getting reports one of them maybe wearing a Nun outfit, heading towards Danbury, Stoney Hill, purple van — unknown plate. At 11:17 AM dispatch reported, "People in the van had masks, one was dressed in what appears to be a nun's uniform… outfit". 11:17:29 AM: "Is 1089 available to go on route 8 and make a post for this purple van?" Unidentified police unit responded, "Yeah, I'll continue to Griffin… once I get to Griffin we'll figure it out. 1089 will post for that vehicle." Dispatch responded, "Alright roger that, I'll try and get more information on the van".
• News reports Friday suggested that Nancy Lanza had worked at the elementary school. However, at a news conference on Saturday, Superintendent of schools in Newtown Janet Robinson, said there was no record that Nancy Lanza had ever worked at the school as a full-time or substitute teacher, or in any other capacity.
• Neighbour Gina McDade said Nancy Lanza was a "stay-at-home mom" and not a teacher or part-time employee of Sandy Hook Elementary, as some media reports stated. This is the second person of knowledge to make this statement, and it is very important. For it indicates that Adam Lanza had no ties to, or reason to be at that school other than to perform the atrocity op. It makes no logical sense why Adam specifically targeted the school if he had no connection there. Even if he may have attended it 14 to 15 years previously.
• CBS News 16-12-12 at 3:26 PM reported the following: Adam Lanza then killed himself with a single bullet to the head from a 10 mm gun, and the bullet was recovered in a classroom wall. Clearly there is a problem with this, as originally, there was no 10mm weapon found nor reported at the crime scene. The Telegraph also is changing firearm evidence, as they stated that Adam "left a shotgun in his car" during the attack. This directly contravenes the police report stating that a rifle was found in the trunk of the mother's car that was driven to the school.
• There are now some suspiciously convenient details coming out, very reminiscent of the kind of synthetic backstory that was engineered for patsy Lee Harvey Oswald. The UK media is now circulating that Adam Lanza was a Goth who hung out with black trench-coat types at school and talked about "blowing things up" according to a former classmate Olivia DeVivo.
• At the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year, Sandy Hook Elementary School sent their revised security policy to all parents. In it they stated, "Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry." What this denotes is that there were/are/was security camera monitoring at the school, particularly at the front door entrance. This means that when Adam or the perpetrators gained access to that front door as the police allege, it was all captured on video; at least live if not recorded as well.
• Analysis of photos of the school's front entrance and door would reveal much evidence and answers. However in my research for such images, I found them to be absolutely sanitised from both Google and Bing images. Bear in mind I was looking for old photos and not current ones!
• It was reported that the hard drive in Adam Lanza's computer was destroyed by blunt force using either a hammer or screwdriver. If one recalls the Virginia Tech shooting case, the hard drive of Seung-Hui Cho was missing and never recovered. The problem is in both cases, if you plan on shooting yourself, why would you give a toss if anyone finds it. No, the only reason to destroy or remove a hard drive, if someone plans on a suicide mission, is because they want to protect someone. Either that, or the accomplices Adam may have associated with, or black ops operatives may have destroyed it after murdering Nancy Lanza.
• The evidence has been suspiciously changed yet again, and now the media has morphed Lanza's .223 Bushmaster semi-automatic to an outright Bushmaster AR-15. This of course accommodates the government anti-gun agenda and propaganda, quite perfectly. Below is a news video compilation on just how the Sandy Hook Elementary School firearms keep getting changed.
• Police reported that they found Ryan Lanza's ID on his brother Adam's dead body. How? Ryan Lanza stated that he hadn't seen or talked to his brother in 2 years. What kind of ID was it? What if the black ops shooting team took an old ID that was at Nancy Lanza's residence, and planted it on Adam after they 'suicided' him to buy time and spread confusion?
• The Glock 9MM is the preferred weapon of choice for local and state police in the US. The Sig Sauer P226 is the weapon many Navy SEALs carry as a side arm due to its compact nature, power and reliability. An odd choice for a mother of two to buy, as are the other weapons purported to have been owned by Nancy Lanza.
• Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. H. Wayne Carver stated the parents identified the children through photos, allegedly to spare them some shock. This greatly deviates from normal procedures carried out by coroners and medical examiners. Why? Also, why were the children's bodies removed under cover of darkness, and such secrecy?
• The .223 Remington Bushmaster rifle is the same one used in the DC Sniper black op.
• According to an unconfirmed report, a former high school classmate of Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman Adam Lanza has claimed that the 20-year-old was involved in satanism. Trevor L. Todd, 20, who knew Lanza distantly, told the National Enquirer that Lanza had a devil-worshiping page on the web, which had a black background, gothic lettering and the word “devil” sprawled across the top in red. He stated that he thought the page was “weird” and “gave him the chills”. This sounds reasonable, but with no evidence to back it up it could just be part of a bad-jacketing profile.
• Why do we have only grainy, blurry, or black & white images of Lanza, or ones of him as a child? Adam Lanza obtained a driver's license in July of 2010, three months after he turned 18, listing him as 5 feet 10 inches tall, with blue eyes and not an organ donor. Why don't we see that photo?
• Eyewitness News learned that Adam Lanza and his father stopped communicating about a year after the divorce in 2009. Why would a father sever communication from his son for 3 years?
• Richard Novia, a former director of security for the Newtown School District, stated that although he was not able to give details about Adam's specific condition, he reported Adam Lanza did not have any violent tendencies. Novia continued, "In a security aspect, it wouldn't be what he would do," he said. "It was what they might do to him". He wasn't feared to be a danger to others, however. Staff were instead concerned that he could be bullied or harmed by others or could harm himself. "At that point in his life, he posed no threat to anyone else. We were worried about him being the victim or that he could hurt himself," Mr. Novia told the Wall Street Journal.
• In a police scanner recording the black Honda Civic Connecticut license 872-YEO is said to be owned by a Christopher Rodia and NOT by Nancy Lanza. Which would make total sense seeing the huge house she owned and her monied lifestyle, it just doesn't fit. Christopher Rodia is a 42 year-old formerly from Norwalk Connecticut and now rumoured to be living in Miami, FLA. According to some reports he's a petty thief and drug dealer (Oxycontin), which to me sounds like a cut-out, or another patsy setup with a car falsely registered in his name. (Credit to Godlike Productions.com)
Suspect Two? Jordan Marsh, 26 years old
On 15 December 2012, just one day after the school shootings, Jordan Marsh attempted to steal a Bushmaster .50 caliber rifle from Riverview Gun Sales. He was thwarted when an employee noticed that Marsh was leaving the store without paying for the $4,995.95 gun.
Marsh, according to the police report, then fled the store with the rifle, with two employees chasing after him. Marsh reached his vehicle, put the rifle down and pulled a knife on the employees, according to the report. Marsh then evaded capture on foot, but was eventually arrested by East Windsor police officers. A canister of pepper spray, in addition to the rifle and the knife, were seized by police. Marsh was charged with larceny in the third degree, robbery in the first degree, theft of a firearm and carrying of dangerous weapons. He was arraigned in Enfield on Monday and held on $2 million bail.
During the investigation, police in Hartford also seized an Windham .223 rifle from a Hartford hotel that Marsh had checked into several days earlier, according to East Windsor Detective Matthew Carl. Marsh allegedly had stolen this gun from Riverview Gun Sales as well, Carl said. Hartford police were notified of the Windham rifle located in the Hilton Hotel after the credit card that Jordan Marsh used to pay for the room was denied. According to Nancy Mulroy, Hartford public information officer, Hotel security, which accessed the room after the card was denied on Dec. 16, discovered the rifle and immediately contacted police. Riverview surveillance footage reveals that the Windham was stolen on 2012/12/11 at 16:56 PM (4:56 PM) according to the CCTV date and time stamp.
Here's what I discovered, In their article "East Windsor gun store raided after man caught stealing rifle" Eyewitness News reported the following: "In a video obtained by Eyewitness News, Jordan Marsh, 26, of South Windsor, can be seen stealing an AR-15 with a scope just four days earlier". That would make it Sunday, 16 December correct? Well, check the date stamp on the CCTV camera video of Marsh stealing the Windham .223 which clearly shows that the date was actually December 11th. The shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School occurred on Friday, December 14th… three days after Marsh's theft. The rifle was then said to have been recovered on Sunday the 16th in a duffle bag in Marsh's hotel room. What if the Newtown and Connecticut state police are lying and the .223 calibre kill weapon is a Windham, instead of the Remington they claim they found? Two ways to easily find out, test the Windham to see if it has been fired, and produce the Remington they alleged they to have found. Oh… wait a minute… Windham Weaponry make three AR-15 carbines which chamber .223 Remington rounds, the HBC, the SRC and the MPC. You see, Windham Weaponry used to be Bushmaster Arms. The owner of Bushmaster sold the company to Remington and then in early 2011, he bought it back and renamed it Windham Weaponry. Can anyone say literal smoking gun? Three law enforcement officers now state that the assault rifle used in the school shooting came from Riverview Gun Sales. Coincidence? BATF spokeswoman Debra Seifert refuses to detail the alleged rifle purchase by Nancy Lanza. Seifert confirmed Thursday 20/12/12 that neither Nancy nor Adam Lanza are believed to have engaged in target shooting over the last six months.
My question is, Is it possible that this Windham .223 rifle was used in the school shootings? Only to be recovered, removed, and then taken back to Marsh's hotel room to be "discovered" and associated with another case altogether. Marsh stole the gun on the 11th and had it in his possession throughout the Elementary school shootings until it was found by Hilton employees in his hotel room on the 16th.
Marsh, whose most recent address was 485 King St. in South Windsor, is facing a litany of charges. He had previously received a two-year suspended sentence after it was discovered in June 2011 that he had stolen 12 firearms from the same gun store, Riverview Sales.
Carl said that Marsh indicated that he needed the gun because he was “being teased at work". This however directly contradicts the fact that Marsh had recently lost his job, according to his father's girlfriend Sharon Hodge. Hodge stated that Marsh had been working at The Eugene Steinberg Co. in Bloomfield as an apprentice plumber with his father, Steven Marsh. The owner of the plumbing business told Eyewitness News off camera he hired Marsh a month ago to give him a break, but now he's no longer with the company. He added the state needs a better safety net for mentally ill residents such as Marsh.
Okay, now I know Marsh's terror-plotter backstory and motive for the thefts are being concocted on the fly. Let's review… Jordan Marsh stole a dozen firearms from Riverview back in June 2011, to which he receives not jail time, but a two-year suspended sentence. Then, the story they are currently bad-jacketing him with, is that he went back two more times in 2012 and within the same week to steal more, allegedly to kick off his own shooting spree. Why? Because he was let go from a job his father got him after a month and supposedly "teased" whilst there? That's just 4 bloody weeks! Maybe I'd buy that if he didn't steal those guns in 2011, but he did, and no one seems to know just where that little arsenal went. If he was being teased in 2012, how does that explain him stealing the dozen guns in 2011?! Plus that .50 calibre weighs about 33 lbs with a full magazine, and sits on a tripod like a sniper rifle. That is not something to run around with like Rambo Jr., it is meant to be a stationary distance assault weapon capable of taking out targets at a long range. It is bolt action which means again it is for sniping and not running around with in shooting sprees. Factored in with that calibre of round, damage is both massive and lethal. You have to have training and some experience with that weapon, it is not something that Jordan just picks up on a lark for a bit of instant revenge. Plus, for some reason, Marsh seemed to have needed this gun bad, bad enough to pull a knife on two gun store employees. I wish There was CCTV footage of that incident, because I'd be able to tell a whole lot by the way he ran and how he handled a knife. He obviously knew what he was doing because he carried pepper spray as a back up and he eluded the two employees, only to be arrested shortly thereafter.
Hodge said that Jordan Marsh has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and had been living in their South Windsor home until Jordan was kicked out last week after he neglected to take his medication and started behaving erratically. “He’s very ill,” said Hodge, adding that Jordan Marsh started exhibiting mental health issues after he sustained a traumatic brain injury in a snowmobile accident seven or eight years ago. Hodge said that when Jordan Marsh is taking his medication, “he’s fine. He’s well-liked”. But when he stops taking his medication, Jordan Marsh starts “hearing voices,” Hodge said.
Riverview store employees were not aware that Jordan Marsh had taken 12 guns from the store in the first incident until they was alerted in June 2011. He received a two-year suspended sentence this past May for the crime. Neither were store employees aware that the Windham .223 found in Jordan Marsh's Hartford hotel room had been removed from the store until alerted by authorities.
Marsh isn’t the only person who has stolen a large number of guns from Riverview Sales, according to police.
In 2007, Riverview Sales owner David E. Laguercia notified the federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives that 33 guns were missing from his store, according to a Hartford Courant story. Of those 33 guns, 28 were recovered when police searched the home of Brian H. McClelland, who was a frequent customer of the store and helped out on occasion, the Courant reported.
Carl said that the store’s owners were not aware that the weapons had been taken until they told by police.
When asked whether, in taking all three incidents together, there was a systemic problem with Riverview Sales keeping track of its potentially lethal inventory, Carl said “absolutely.”
“They were unaware that firearms were walking out the door,” Carl said. “How many guns [have been taken from the store] that we are not aware of?”
Eyewitness News had an opportunity to go in the store Thursday and discovered that the handguns are all in cases, but the long guns are on racks that anyone can walk up, grab and leave with.
Riverview Gun Sales in East Windsor was raided the afternoon of Thursday 20/12/12 by federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. The BATF raid was reportedly to investigate the rash of firearm thefts and the stores questionable records.
My hypothesis - What if this Jordan Marsh character was actually one of the second shooters? Unlike scrawny, meek Adam Lanza, Marsh looks like he can handle himself. Or, perhaps he could have been another black op team member who's task was to specifically secure untraceable guns for the operation? Was Riverview Gun Sales security truly so lax that people could just saunter in and walk out with assault weaponry on at least four separate occasions? How many guns in their inventory that were stolen match the guns reportedly found in Nancy Lanza's home and at the Sandy Hook Elementary School? Maybe Nancy never bought any of those guns, and Riverview either faked the paperwork to cover missing firearms, or was coerced to do so by government interests for the official story. I'm finding it hard to digest that Nancy Lanza, a mother of two buys a semi-automatic rifle the same type used in the DC Sniper killings, a shotgun and two handguns favoured by the Navy Seals (Sig Sauer P226) and local and state police (Glock 9MM). I don't buy the propaganda of her being a 'doomsday prepper' because according to family and friends, she lived a pretty high-profile, ostentatious lifestyle. So-called preppers live under-the-radar for the most part, and tend to not announce publicly what they're doing.
Be sure to also check out this brilliant new video! Phenomenal compilation illustrating shooter frame-up, exposing fake crying and a suspicious FEMA exercise scheduled THE VERY SAME DAY AS THE SCHOOL SHOOTING!